“The Heart of South America”
The Pantanal-Altiplano Expedition will allow us to explore the heart of South America.Campo Grande (Brazil) will be the gathering point for this 2200 miles (3300 Km) trip. The first stop will be in Bonito, which will serve as our base of operation for the next four to six days, as we explore the southern region of the Pantanal, with an ecosystem unique to the Americas. The region of Bonito and the Pantanal has some of the most exuberant and diversified flora and fauna in the world.
- 24-day trip begins in Campo Grande, Brazil, Thru Bolivia, and ends in Antofagasta, Chile.
- Explore the best of the southern region of the Pantanal
- Transpantaneria Highway
- Bolivia misiones
- Enjoy the spectacular view of Salar de Uyuni
- San Pedro de Atacama, The archeological capital of Chile
- All meals included
- $$$$ USD/person
- Available June thru October 2018