“The land of Epic Landscapes”
The Patagonia Expedition will take us into the most southern regions of the American Hemisphere. We will cover approximate 2250-miles (3320 km.) and take us through Chile and Argentina. We will traverse this wild, pristine land of legends with staggering landscapes, tumbling crystal rivers, glaciers, lakes, and forests amid the Andes Mountains. We will encounter a kaleidoscope of friendly people inhabiting this once-forgotten part of South America.
- 27-day trip begins in Punta Arenas, Chile Thru Argentina, and ends in Puerto Montt, Chile
- Explore the best of Patagonia in Chile and Argentina.
- Enjoy spectacular up-close views of Fitzroy and the Paine Towers.
- The massive Perito Moreno Glacier, and Mystical Route 40.
- Carretera Austral, Chile.
- Overnights in first class hotels and inns, including Estancia
- All meals included
- $$$$ USD/person
- Available December 2017 thru March 2018